There are 2 Eye Screening Camps by ARAVIND SAI EYE HOSPITAL, one in Pammal SBI Colony organised by SEED (a special camp), and another one in VIVEKANANDA School, Chrompet (a usual monthly 4th sunday camp).
Public are requested to get benefited by the camp. A team of Optometrist and Staff will examinE public completely in free of cost. Spectacles will be given at concessional rate & also take the deserving selected patient for free cost of cataract surgery to Aravind Sai Eye Hospital including a day stay, food, Medicines & dark glasses.
All are completely free under aegis of Kancheepuram District Blindness Control Society & Jansar Vision Charitable Trust.
TIMING : 9.30am – 12.30pm.
The Pharmacy which has been running for the past 21 years in our hospital premises has been registered as YOGIRAAM PHARMACY under Drug License and also registered in GST
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”7″ gal_title=”PHOTO”]
– Daily O.P Hours : Morning : 9.00 a.m to 2.00 p.m, Lunch : 2.00 p.m to 4.00 p.m Evening : 4.00 p.m to 9.00 p.m.
– Theatre Days : All Days except Sundays
– Round the Clock Service for In-Patients.
– Food and Transport provided on request for Surgery patients at a nominal cost.
– Hi-tech Annai Optical shop Catering to people of all financial segments . It houses all high quality and branded frames and branded lenses at nominal cost. Also caters to normal budget frames and lenses also.
ARAVIND SAI COLLEGE OF OPTOMETRY:
– INDIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION recognized Institute for conducting job-oriented Diploma courses for Ophthalmic Techniques.
– Cataract Surgery varies from Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 65000/- . The Variation in cost is mainly due to the difference in the quality of Lenses, type of surgery (whether it is sutured, suture – less SICS or Phaco – emulsification called Laser) and MICS (Micro Incision Cataract surgery)
– The free Section of the hospital is being run by the Trust called Jansar Vision Charitable Trust, which is exempted for donations under 80 G of Income tax. The Trust also got registered for FCRA ( Foreign Contribution Regulation Act) and 12 AA.
-The nominal cost Cataract Surgeries are being done under the charitable section of Jansar Vision Charitable Trust (JVCT).
– It is also an NGO under the District Blindness Control Society (DBCS) under National Programme of Control of Blindness (NPCB) for Conducting free Eye camps in Kancheepuram and Thiruvallur Districts.
– Free Eye Screening Camps are conducted in various places by the mobile testing team, patients with cataract are selected for surgery, transported to hospital, made to stay in a spacious and convenient dormitory accommodation, surgery performed the next day and discharged on third day, after giving medicines and cataract glasses and again dropped back in the camp site itself.
– They are provided with three times food and two times tea on all these days. The trust is occasionally funded by good-hearted –Philanthropists for free cataract surgery on their birthday, wedding day etc., or for Annadanam for free patients.